Monday 26 March 2012

My logo

After lots of planning and using my earlier mind map of logo names I decided on a name I had previously though of which is "Key." I decided on this name for my magazine as I wanted to use a name which is realted to music and this word is clearly realted to singing. Furtheremore I wanted to create a name which is very catchy and has only one syllable. I therefore found "Key" was the most suitable.

I found from research that logos are generally kept simple with one simple font. I therefore used Franklin Gothic as this made my logo stand out the most. I also used the stroke tool in photoshop to create a white edge on my logo to make it stand out even more. I also include the date below my logo in a more elegant font to add an extra effect for my front cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment