Thursday 29 March 2012

Contents page Layout

After researching existing contents pages I found NME use a consitant layout for their pages every week. The style of layout really caught my eye by the use of several images and quotes of the artists which really portrays an attitude of the rock stars. I also found the layout to be very simple which is effective in drawing readers into the contents page. I realised the contents page is a vital page in a music magazine as this can draw readers into inside articles.

I therefore decided to use a layout similar to the NME layout below. I will gather several images for the pages of different bands or singers and use this layout to portray the ego's of the artists as this will fit with the ethos and house style of my magazine.









No comments:

Post a Comment