Thursday 29 March 2012

Contents page images




After deciding on the layout of my contents page, aswell as my background scheme and font colours and styles I then began to capture images of bands and singers in different environments and with different style pictures such as some of them I made black and white for a rock and roll effect. I went out to watch bands who I am friends with at gigs and took actions shots whilst they perform. However for variation and to attract readers who said they prefer studio shots rather than action shots, I also took images where I manipulated my model for a desired effect.

I also captured images where it convinces readers a snap shot has been taken in the street of a mucisian who is a high target for photographers due to bad behaviour in the past. This style also fits the ethos and house style of my magazine. I will now go on to add these 4 images to my contents and I will then add quotes and short stories to them to produce a professional music contents page.































No comments:

Post a Comment