Friday 30 March 2012

Fonts

I realised from research that fonts used within a magazine must be kept consitant in order for the magazine to appear professional and attractive. I therfore decided on a main font which is Myraid pro. I will use this for most of my text on my front page, the text on my contents page and the article for my double page spread.




I have also used the font Segoe for the main artists name on my front page. I have also used htis font for more bold text throughout my product as this font is more powerful and attractive than Myraid Pro. I have also added the stroke tool to bold fonts such as in my website logo. However I may go on to change this font for a font from the website DA font to make my front page more powerful and striking.




I also used Frankling Gothic Heavy font for my logo as this is very powerful and attractive and I found it fits the house style of my magazine perfectly. This font also works well with the other two fonts that I have used. I also used an Italic Myriad pro font to add an extra effect on my contents page as I found this makes Bold text stand out by contrasting with italic text.







No comments:

Post a Comment