Thursday 8 March 2012

Further front page research

I also found within my front page research that a consistant colour scheme is vital. Although font scheme's are generally consistant I found some magazines do use more than one font for effect. I also found that images are mainly used in the centre of the page with the logo in the top left corner. Therfore more features are displayed around the central image using simple but effective fonts. I also found front pages also uses more than image. I also found that headers at the top of bottom of the page are also signifcant and usually advertise features such as "new music" "the greatest albums" or display competetions.

This research of existing front pages will now help me plan and then construct my own magazine front page.


No comments:

Post a Comment